I did this quick sketch of Dave while he was talking with my teens during a camping/hiking trip
in Kluanne National Park.
Dave, we miss you. You were many things- respected educator, the best ever St Nick, dedicated volunteer in your church and your community, dear friend, beloved husband, father, grampa. You were my kind friend and neighbour, who always had an insightful or witty thought to share. I never knew where our conversations would go-with a belly laugh or something big to think about. Maybe both.
Until we meet again.
Dave, we miss you. You were many things- respected educator, the best ever St Nick, dedicated volunteer in your church and your community, dear friend, beloved husband, father, grampa. You were my kind friend and neighbour, who always had an insightful or witty thought to share. I never knew where our conversations would go-with a belly laugh or something big to think about. Maybe both.
Until we meet again.
